PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit artesano.net , we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information: The types of personal information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. For example, we may ask for:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- date of birth;
- demographic information;
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Non-identifiable information: Data that have never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. When you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. This data may include:
- your computer's IP address;
- browser type;
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- the pages within https://artesano.net/ you visit
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
Directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- browse our website;
- register on our website;
- logging into the website once registered;
- making a purchase from us;
- interacting with us on our social media
We use “cookies” when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to personalize our service to you and track the patterns of behavior of visitors to the website.
By using our website, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: when you are browsing or shopping, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use the information for purposes including:
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to communicate with you, about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to perform research and analysis;
- for market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
- to deliver personalized site content to you;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to:
- assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers;
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
- conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis;
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Artesano Creations LLC, 540 nw 28th street, Miami FL 33127, United States